Are You a Diva?
Do you love to sing in the shower? Do you croon in your car? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to perform on stage? Would you like more fun and excitement in your life? You are about to find it!
Getting to Know Us
Houston Horizon is a women's barbershop chorus consisting of over 70 women ranging in age from 17 to 87. While we are from all backgrounds and all walks of life, we share the love of music, singing, and 4-part harmony. Singing, friendship, and good times are the reasons our members join and stay with us. Learn more and sign up to watch an interactive video. Find out how you can sing and perform with an organization that is a musical force in the United States and throughout the world! If you love to sing, we'd love to meet you! We are always looking for energetic, vocally talented women who are interested in being the best singers they can possibly be. The ability to read music is helpful, but not required. If you're thinking about becoming part of the Houston Horizon Chorus, here are some things you might want to know regarding chorus goals.
Chorus Goals & Activities
- We enjoy striving for excellence in our craft.
- We wish to grow musically in the skill and technique of singing Barbershop music.
- We want to present to the public a chorus that looks and sounds terrific.
- We want to have fun and enjoy our hobby.
- We love performing locally for civic and community events.
- We enjoy the challenge of competing at the Regional and International levels.
WE LOVE TO SING!
This is a great hobby, so stop by our rehearsal and see what you are missing. We meet each Tuesday from 7:00 - 10:00 PM at Unity Church of Christianity ( in Grace Hall Education Center ), located at 2929 Unity Dr. For a map of where we meet, click here. For more information about Houston Horizon, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1.877.571.4465.